Size - 2 oz. jar
WHO'S IT FOR? Men and Women of all skin types.
WHAT DOES IT DO? NOTHING HEALS LIKE NATURE. Volcanic eruptions that formed the Aleutian Islands 150 million years ago left volcanic ash that settled to the ground and turned into volcanic ash clay. For centuries, wounded animals have been known to lie in these clay beds to heal. Now it has been discovered that this clay heals human skin as well!
To treat the sensitive and delicate skin around the under eye area and lips Volcanic Origins Under Eyes & Lip Contouring Masque is more microscopic in particle size then Volcanic Origins Face & Body Ash Mineral Clay Mud Mask.
- Microscopic clay particles and super absorbency removes toxins. Underlying tissue responds by realizing it does not need to hold so much fluid to dilute toxins that are no longer there. The fluid recedes, thus causing tissue to detoxify, compact and tighten.
- EXFOLIATES (removes) dead surface skin cells, leaving skin smooth and soft, even after the first application.
- The "tightening action" of this super absorbent mask is excellent to remove "puffiness" under the eyes.
- Contains Hemp seed oil and grapeseed oil to reduce inflammation and dark circles.
- Volcanic Origins uses only 100% natural ingredients free of all artificial colors, parabens, perfumes, and preservatives.
- IMMEDIATE as well as cumulative results
HOW DO I USE IT?
- On clean dry skin apply a thin layer under the eyes with your pinky finger. Next apply onto lips massaging in a circular motion around and on the lips 10 – 15 times.
- To complete the mud mask facial treatment apply Volcanic Origins Face & Body Ash Mineral Clay Mud Mask in circular massage strokes with fingers to cheeks, nose, forehead, jaw line, neck, and upper chest.
- Allow to dry about 5-15 minutes. You will feel a tightening of your skin as it dries. You can rinse off in the shower or use a wet wash cloth to rinse thoroughly. After rinsing off mud mask use a facial cleanser to cleanse skin. Towel dry. Follow with moisturizer. Mask once a week or 3-4 times a week. Results are cumulative.
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, bentonite (volcanic ash clay), kaolin, magnesium sulfate, cannabis sliva (hemp seed oil), vitis vinifera (grape seed oil), retinyl (vitamin A) palmitate, tocopheryl (vitamin E) acetate, ascorbyl (vitamin C) palmitate, Urea FCC.