Size: 1 oz/30 mL
WHO’S IT FOR? Ideal for normal-combination, dry-mature and oily-acne skin types to acclimate the skin before using Osmosis Renew Level 4 Vitamin A Serum
WHAT DOES IT DO? The ingredients of 7 different collagen/elastin stimulators increase the amount of nourishment to the skin tissue, promote collagen and elastin production, remodel scarring and restores the skin barrier. The results are normalized oil, increased hydration and protection from environmental toxin absorption.
HOW TO USE IT: For best skin penetration of Osmosis Correct Level 3 Vitamin A Serum begin by applying onto clean skin Osmosis Clear Facial Conditioner. Then apply Osmosis Correct Level 3 Vitamin A Serum onto face and neck. If you do not have Osmosis Clear Facial Conditioner dampen your face and hands with water. Place one pump of Osmosis Correct in the palm of your hand, rub both palms together, then apply to face and neck. Let dry for 1-2 minutes. Follow with appropriate moisturizer. Use morning and night.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS:
1. Retinaldehyde .05% - The most potent Vitamin A found naturally in the skin. This well researched ingredient is gentle on the skin yet has powerful, proven abilities to stimulate collagen, elastin and GAG’s. It is the ingredient your skin calls on to make retinoic acid.
2. Phosphatidylcholine - This ingredient is part of all cell walls in the body. It helps restores the epidermal barrier, regulates oil, clears acne and protects against sun damage and moisturizes….all while enhancing delivery of the other ingredients by 1000%.
3. Chlorella - Proven antioxidant and remodeler of the skin by both improving collagen and elastin density while stimulating the production of new collagen and elastin.
4. 1,3D Beta Glucan - This remarkable ingredients increases macrophages in the skin. Macrophages improve immune repair, increase the delivery of every growth factor, remove scar tissue, bacteria and debris, all while stimulating collagen!
5. R Lipoic Acid - Unique in its ability to penetrate the skin, act as an antioxidant and collagen/elastin stimulator. Much more stable and 10 times as active as alpha lipoic acid.
6. GHK-Copper Peptides - Found naturally in the skin and involved in repair. Well-researched with proven benefits for wound healing and collagen stimulation.
7. Chronoline - The bio-mimetic version of TGF Beta which assists in wound healing and collagen/elastin production amongst other skin health-promoting benefits.
8. Niacinamide - Found naturally in the skin,this incredible antioxidant also stimulates collagen and is proven to help restore the skin’s barrier…all while increasing the food supply of the skin (through vasodilation) which provides all the antioxidants and growth factors.