DDF Benzoyl Peroxide Gel 5% - 2 oz.
WHO'S IT FOR? This treatment is ideal for those with oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
WHAT DOES IT DO? This deep cleansing clarifying treatment gel controls oil and sloughs away dead skin cells, helping to prevent and heal acne blemishes. Benzoyl peroxide 5% and tea tree leaf oil work together to purify and exfoliate, creating a smoother texture, more even tone and a glowing, blemish-free appearance. Ideal for use as a spot treatment for occasional breakouts.
HOW TO USE:
• Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
• Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
• Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed.
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
• Allow benzoyl peroxide to dry. Must follow with sunscreen protection.
• If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a physician.
• Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diazolidinyl Urea (And) Methylparaben (And) Propylparaben, Carbomer, Polyglyceryl-6- Isostearate, PEG-8 Laurate, Diisopropanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree)
ABOUT DDF: DDF gives you all the help you need to control skin problems like fine lines and wrinkles, acne, and even hyperpigmentation. Formulated to treat specific skin concerns, DDF has something for every skin type. DDF was founded in 1991 by Howard Sobel to bring professional products into the home without the need of a prescription. Each product is meticulously researched and tested so that you can be sure it will successfully solve your every skin care problem. "Cleanse, Protect, Treat," is the DDF philosophy. Ingredients such as Vitamins C and K, Glycolic Acid, and Kojic Acid repair your skin from the inside out. Best of all, while they Correct, they Protect.